This page contains four information documents pertaining to the Non-paid Civic Association Members Notice calling for the removal of the President, NGSCA.
The non-paid Civic Association members are requesting removal of the President, NGSCA for not promoting the views of Civic Association members in the following areas:
- Community vote for townhouses on the Kramer property.
- Community position for 78-luxury townhouses targeted for the western end of Douglas St.
- Influencing Ms. Streeter to sell her property to Fairfax County for a bike path.
- Refusal to replace the Civic Association representation on the Gum Springs Historic Overlay District Small Group.
- Removal of "Gum Springs Civic Association Members from the Mount Vernon Associations of Civic organizations."
- Text message invitation to their call meeting.
1. Click on the pdf file below to view the President, NGSCA response to the Four Non-paid Civic Association Members. The President, NGSCA response makes clear the actions taken for the betterment of the Gum Springs community and to dispel misinformation and misleading statements by the non-paid Civic Association members.
2. Below is a photo of the envelop reflecting the misleading return address used by the Non-paid Civic Association Members
3. Click on the pdf file below to view the Notice sent by the Unpaid Civic Association Members calling for the removal of the President, NGSCA
4. Below is a screen shot of Call Meeting text from Linda Brown